On the 19th of January 2021 over 600 people gathered for Reimagine Leadership - an online learning space set up to support us make sense of the wicked year of 2020. Do we need to reframe the challenge and purpose that guide our work? What kind of action is needed now? How do we navigate when our well-defined strategy and control mechanisms are proving insufficient for a complex, fast-paced and uncertain landscape? These were some of the questions we worked on.
The idea to meet again came up on that very day. Many shared a wish to continue learning together, and to see where we’re at, a couple of months into 2021. So, on March 30th we open up the space again. Bring your colleagues or your team to reimagine the future together. And for you that did not make it to any of the gatherings, welcome along this time!
Reimagine Leadership is a space for and by us in our ambition to grow the practices, mindsets and skills we need to navigate and enable change in an increasingly complex world. We want to be challenged by insights from complexity sciences and value diversity, participatory learning and see openness and vulnerability as key for making the shifts we need possible.
See you there!
David Ershammar, Greta Rask , Jesper Hök, Thekla Schneede, Magdalena Musiala and the rest of the team being part of organising the 30th of March gathering.
1. "Oops, I spilt my story…"
2. Let’s Reimagine Feminism!
3. Purpose in the midst of chaos
4. Taking political leadership to the next level.
5. Power of Intention - A Community approach
6. Could Liberating Structures guide us into the leadership we need for the 21st century?
7. Reimagining ourselves - In-bodied memories intro-active event.
8. Sensemaker in action - Sharing Global Perspectives
9. Dynamic Stakeholder Engagement for Wicked Problems
10. Fundamental Assumptions and Intentional Decisions
11. Nature connection to support transformation
12. OWN your emotions
13. Re:Imagine Work – exploring the New Normal
> Check them out below.
12.45 Optional technical warm-up
13.00 Welcome and introduction
Connect in ways that generate serious-playful curiosity about the day ahead while getting an overview of the community. We form learning-trios to connect and support each other in our learning objectives and ambitions for the afternoon.
14.00 - 15.30 Choose from 10 parallel workshops. > Check them out below.
15.45 Individual challenge work and peer-coaching
Find and voice a challenge you want to deal with better and get and give support in a swift but effective peer-coaching session.
16.30 What are we learning really?
Cross-group sensemaking session and support to integrate learnings and next steps.
16.50 The way ahead!
Reimagine Leadership gatherings